Wednesday, May 31, 2006

sunny California here I come!


I found out last night that a paper I had sent to a wireless comm. conference (WPMC2006) in San Diego has been accepted. The conf. is scheduled for Sept. 17-20. I picked the poster presentation even though it takes a lot more effort to make a poster than a powerpoint presentation. butI need the experience.

I've been to California before but never to San Diego. Dont they have a famous zoo or something?! I hear its quite nice. The conference has made special arrangements for participants to stay at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla. Thats a little too fancy for me. I have an Aunt living in San Jose whom I'm dying to see, maybe I'll stay with her. Anyways I think this is going to be a perfect opportunity to do a road trip across the state. I might even rent a car and go straight from here! Heck I may even go east and pay a visit to the place where I grew up!

-ayp

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah,
but have you got visa yet?
by the way, are you iranian?
oh man.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home