Friday, May 26, 2006

Je Reviens - Autour De Lucie

Je reviens
Je reviens, encore
Tu n'as même pas vu
Que j'étais partie alors
Je suis revenu
Comme on rentrerait au port
Fatiguée
De passer
Par dessus bord
Je reviens
Je reviens et j'ignore
Ce qui nous ramène
Ce qui nous ramène au bord
On a déjà vu
La mer rendre certains corps
Qu'on avait dit portés disparus

I return I return, again
You have not even seen That I had left
then I returned as one would return to the tired harbor to go through over the edge
I return I return and I am unaware of what brings us back
This that brings us back to the edge
One already saw
The sea to render certain bodies
That One had said reported missing

-ayp

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home