Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hairy Girls

There is this indian girl working at coffee shop in our university (Actually there are like 4 of em), I was always wondering why they dont shave or wipe away all the hairs they have all around their body. Today I had less hair in my face than one of them taking order from me (of course i had shaved in the morning :D ).

I think women are attractive to men for two main reasons:

1st- personality
2nd- sexual features

the first one doesn't have any direct relations to the second one (although most beautiful women are dumb. lol). If a women wants to use her gifts and have the sex ready on table, she should fit in the general catagory of "sexy chick". most important characteristic of these "sexy chicks" is NO APPARANT BODY HAIR.

PLZ, ALL HAIRY GIRLS, GO WAX OR SHAVE OR WHATEVER, AND MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE!

-bnm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home