Wednesday, May 24, 2006

No fucking subject for this post!

smoking.....does it really make me feel better? or it just takes me away from real world for a couple of minutes? Staring at the smoke coming out of my mouth; it's as I'm creating something... something unique, beautiful (which is hard to do in 3 minutes otherwise). It might be because I'm afraid of stereotypes; doing the things other people do. Eating, working, sleeping, mating and ... I can't be like them, we should be different.... I'm afraid of being the same; If I'm like everyone else.... Who the hell cares.. Lets go and smoke another one. It feels good and that's what important. fuck logic and science and being rational and all that crap. Life is about moments; each and every moment. Do whatever you like to do, fuck, eat, sleep, drink. That's what I'm trying to do. fucking part is not working quite well these days, but I'm getting good at sleeping and drinking :D

-bnm