Saturday, April 07, 2007

me and my uniqueness

I find it intriguing how some people try so hard to make themselves unique. But is uniqueness such a noble virtue? Is it something we inherit or something we can learn? These were questions plaguing my empty mind this week. I can remember not too long ago when a friend said to me: "you know what your problem is? you think you're unique." and although I didnt bother to answer then because I knew it was so wrong, I couldnt help but think how lonely and "ordinary" she must feel.

So whats my advise? Well sit back and enjoy life. We are all unique, everyone of us. If you think something is right and your attracted to it, go after it! Dont worry if everyone else is doing it. Chances are that, that is not really what will make you unique. What makes us unique lies very deep inside of us. Too deep for us to see ourselves but just shallow enough for others to see. So RELAX.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home