Sunday, December 24, 2006

time

time is moving at an incredibly fast rate for me. they say time flies when you having fun. but I'm not so it makes it feel ever more unpleasant. I been having reaccuring flashbacks of a previous grilfriend from iran. thinking about the situation i had back years ago and the decision i had to make with her makes me sick to my stomach. perhaps i could have done it some other way. maybe not. but maybe its time to take a step back and make some serious decisions. Its a very cold feeling Colder than the snow falling outside my window.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i have always thought oh god i wish time would have stopped right here and i could have gone back... well it's not my friend, and the time will come for you to talk to her of your feelings, sooner or later.

and when the time comes, you will tightly hug the one you should, sooner or later.

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home