Thursday, July 13, 2006

respect bitch

Ive been wondering why I have an easier time making foreign friends than I do making Iranian friends. Now I know. We Iranians have a respect problem. We are sarcastic in every situation with anyone. Now this isnt a problem when we are with only Iranians but people here get offended by it. Ive learned this the hard way with both my (foriegn) girlfriends. But Ive adjusted and now its hard for me to accept it with my Persian friends. I feel like I get offended very easily. And you know what I should! I mean who the fuck do you think you are commenting on my love life saying : " yeah you will know when you fall in love". How do you know how I feel or what I have done or where I have been. Have you ever asked me? have I ever cried on your shoulder and spilled my heart out for you? so keep your butt hole shut and mind your own life. Some people think they are so close to me that they can just talk about anything with me anytime they want.

I think this is a small window into a much bigger issue. An issue Ive been having with people I call "friends". My last girlfriend left me because she wanted to see if she can be by herself alone. back then I took that as an accuse , a lame accuse but now I see what she meant. Dependency is a weakness and right now I am lonely and dependent on my friends. But no more.
here, right now Ive decided to draw the line. Doesnt matter who it is. Whether its my best friend or someone who just thinks she cool cuz she hangs around me. Im telling you loud and clear
RESPECT ME.
oh and
KEEP YOUR FUCKING DISTANCE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home