Friday, July 21, 2006

Curls


Lately every time I look in the mirror all I see is curls. Im not just talking about hair. Im simply not straight and Im not talking about sex. I crave curls. I see only curls around me. Everywhere I walk , to whom ever I talk...all I see is the curls in their eyes. The twists in their lives, their faith, their love. my love. my curls. and my longing to intertwine my roots with their deepest doubts. To free them of the trivial straightness that plagues their souls. for I know that this path will only lead to the obvious. I want to slide and twist down the path of life. to converge to that sublime state of content. next time you feel like youve been walking on that straight path for far too long. stop give yourself a spin and gaze at the violet horizon we have all walked passed without notice for all our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home